Valorie C. Rosha
- Managing Partner
Valorie Rosha is an attorney at the firm’s office in Mound, MN, serving clients in western Hennepin County and the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
With her focus on Elder Law and Estate Planning and Probate, Valorie is recognized for providing exceptional representation and value to her clients. She serves as an estate planning attorney for clients in all stages of life, whether by drafting wills (commonly known as a last will and testament), establishing trusts and other estate planning vehicles, to powers of attorney, health care directives, living wills, and related documents, to the probate and administration of wills and estates after the death of a loved one.
A graduate of the William Mitchell College of Law, where she served as a member of the Law Review staff, Valorie is an experienced litigation and estate planning lawyer. She is also a proud member of the MSBA’s Wills for Heroes Program, which assists emergency personnel in preparing wills to protect themselves and their families.
An avid equestrienne, Valorie is an accomplished Three-Day Event competitor and former professional horse trainer. She enjoys competing with her Thoroughbred mare and raising and riding Morgan horses with her family.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate/Trust Administration
- Elder Law
10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2009
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2005
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1997
Honors And Awards
- 2014 Top Women Attorneys Minnesota/SuperLawyers
- Rising Star/SuperLawyers
- Rising Star / SuperLawyers
- Up & Coming Attorney/Minnesota Lawyer
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Cousineau McGuire, 2007 to 2010
- Chadwick Mertz Bledsaw & Benson
Pro Bono Activities
- Wills for Heroes, 2010 to Present