The Rosha Legal Group, P.L.L.C.

CALL Today

Twin Cities Guardianship Lawyer

Following a sudden onset of a disability, a death of a young parent or a diagnosis of a grave illness, you may need to quickly take legal action to protect individual members of your family. Depending on your particular situation, a conservatorship or a guardianship may be more appropriate, but you may not know which to choose. An experienced elder law attorney can help.

Establishing Guardianships And Conservatorships For Minnesota Families

At the Long Lake office of The Rosha Legal Group, P.L.L.C., our lawyers have nearly 30 years of combined legal experience. When you need to address matters of elder law, we will provide you with compassionate and understanding guidance with such sensitive issues as:

  • Appropriate care following a sudden onset of a disability
  • Guardianships of minor children or an adult guardianship
  • Conservatorships

A guardian has the authority to make decisions regarding a wide range of issues on behalf of the ward, including living arrangements, medical care and education. A conservator is given authority only over certain financial decisions for the protected person. Our lawyers can help you decide which is best for your circumstances.

Our goal is to provide you and your loved one with the protections you need while maintaining your family member’s dignity. We will listen to you, work together with you, and explain the various estate planning options, elder care alternatives, and the probate and trust administration processes you may eventually face.

High-Quality Service. Caring Attorneys. Free Consultations.

When you have questions or need help with an elder law issue, contact us at The Rosha Legal Group, P.L.L.C., today to schedule your free 30-minute consultation. Call us at 952-641-7305 or send us an email. If you are unable to travel to our office, we can meet with you where you are on the west side of the Twin Cities, including the towns of Long Lake, Minnetonka and Wayzata.